The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, which will take place on 29th July 2018, is a 100 mile route taking in all the sights from the urban city with iconic landmarks to
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, which will take place on 29th July 2018, is a 100 mile route taking in all the sights from the urban city with iconic landmarks to the rolling hills of the Surrey Downs before finishing with a blast down the Mall.
Call4Backup has secured 3 spaces in this event and the applications are open for those who wish to ride for the charity. As a rider in the C4B Team you can expect
- A C4B cycling jersey
- A dedicated point of contact throughout to race day
- Help and advice from our Admin Team, such as publicity in your local area to include press releases
- Support from the team in sharing your story further, i.e through the media, online or social media
- Branded supporter t-shirts available at a reduced price for family cheering you on
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
There is a minimum fundraising of £400 for each place in this event. Our applications are open and if you would like to ride as a team and take multiple places then please contact our Fundraising Team Here.
All Day (Sunday)
London & Surrey
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
London & SurreyQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkScenic 100 miles starting in London, taking you past iconic landmarks then down towards the Surrey Downs and up again to finish back in the capital.