Entry to Charity places closedRegister your own place Every year thousands of runners take up the challenge of the Vitality London
Every year thousands of runners take up the challenge of the Vitality London 10,000 for charitable causes, many motivated by very personal reasons. Monday 28 May 2018 will see more than 10,000 runners take to the streets of the capital, many of whom will be raising money for a charity close to their heart.
Call4Backup has 2 of its secured 4 places for the event left, our applications are now open and in being part of the C4B team you can expect:
- A C4B vest or t-shirt with your name on it
- A dedicated point of contact throughout to race day
- Help and advice from our Admin Team, such as publicity in your local area to include press releases
- Support from the team in sharing your story further, i.e through the media, online or social media
- Branded supporter t-shirts available at a reduced price for family cheering you on
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
To allow you to run for our charity you will be required to meet a minimum fundraising target of £200. If you are interested in taking all the places and running as a team then please contact our Fundraising Team Here.
All Day (Monday)
St James Park, London
St. James Park
St James Park, LondonSt. James ParkThe race starts on The Mall and finishes on Spur Road opposite Buckingham Palace. Runners follow a clockwise route around the City of Westminster and the City of London. The course passes many of London’s famous sights including Admiralty Arch, Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, the Bank of England, the Old Bailey, Somerset House, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.