Entry to Charity places closedRegister your own place Every year thousands of runners take up the challenge of the Vitality London
Every year thousands of runners take up the challenge of the Vitality London 10,000 for charitable causes, many motivated by very personal reasons. Monday 27 May 2019 will see more than 10,000 runners take to the streets of the capital running past landmarks like St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The charity has 3 places at the 2019 Vitality 10K so join up to run for #TeamC4B. There is a minimum fundraising of £300 for each place in this event. As a runner in our Team C4B you can expect:
- A C4B vest or t-shirt with your name on it
- A dedicated point of contact all the way until race day
- Help and advice from our Admin Team, such as publicity in your local area to include press releases
- Support from the team in sharing your story further, i.e through the media, online or social media
- Branded supporter t-shirts available at a reduced price for family cheering you on
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
All Day (Monday)
St James Park, London
St. James Park
St James Park, LondonSt. James ParkThe race starts on The Mall and finishes on Spur Road opposite Buckingham Palace. Runners follow a clockwise route around the City of Westminster and the City of London. The course passes many of London’s famous sights including Admiralty Arch, Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, the Bank of England, the Old Bailey, Somerset House, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.