Entry to Charity places closedRegister your own place Arguably the worlds best, and most famous, Marathon around the London Marathon is
Arguably the worlds best, and most famous, Marathon around the London Marathon is in it’s 37th Year this year and alongside the event attracting the World’s Best Athletes and Club runners the event is also well renowned for attracting those who want a challenge and want to raise money for charities in the process.
Call4Backup did not win any places in the London Marathon Ballot but if you did then you can always use your place to run for our charity. Register yourself as a runner and fundraiser for C4B and you can expect:
- A C4B vest or t-shirt with your name on it for only £10
- A dedicated point of contact throughout to race day
- Help and advice from our Admin Team, such as publicity in your local area to include press releases
- Support from the team in sharing your story further, i.e through the media, online or social media
- Branded supporter t-shirts available at a reduced price for family cheering you on
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
LondonGreenwich Park, LondonStarting in Greenwich, the run will take you down to Woolwich then back along the side of the River Thames before crossing over on the Tower Bridge. A short blast East alongside the Thames before turning around and running back west, along the sites along the North Bank before finishing with a run down the Mall with Buckingham Palace as a backdrop.